Information on the processing of personal data
The privacy of the visitors of our website is very important to us and we are committed to ensure it. This policy explains what we shall do with your personal data.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information on your computer, including IP address, type and version of the browser and the operating system.
- Information on the visits and use of this website, including the reference source, duration of visit, page views and navigation routes of the website.
- Information such as name and surname, your e-mail address and phone number, which you fill in when you subscribe to our website.
- Information such as the e-mail address which you enter to create a subscription to newsletters.
- Information produced during the use of our website, including when, how often and under which circumstances you use it.
- Information included in any communication you send us via e-mail or via our website, including the communication content.
- Any other personal data you send us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal data of another person, you must receive the consent of such person, both for the disclosure and the processing of such personal data according to this policy.
How and why we use your personal data
The personal information submitted via our website shall be used for the purposes set out in this policy or in the relevant webpages. We may use your personal data for the following:
- Management of our website and business.
- Sending e-mail notices which you have specifically requested.
- Sending e-mail newsletters, if you have requested it (you may inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter).
- From time to time we organize promotional actions for the presentation of our products. Personal data provided to us in the context of business collaboration (business cards, detail forms, contact details) may be registered in our information systems, for communication and information purposes for the products and activities of our company, via phone and/or e-mail. Personal data for the above purpose is: name and surname, e-mail, phone number.
- We keep our website safe preventing fraud.
- Verification of the compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent via the private messages service of our website).
Where is your personal data disclosed
Our company may transfer the personal data provided by natural persons to third parties in the following cases and for specific purposes.
Other third parties, due to the legislation: We may disclose your necessary personal data to third parties, such as, in particular, police, judicial or prosecutorial authorities, tax authorities and social security organizations, in order to comply with the legislation or to respond to a mandatory legal procedure, to protect the rights or the safety of our company.
Other third parties upon your consent. Besides the disclosures described in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy, we may jointly use information regarding you with third parties, provided that you give your free and explicit consent.
To the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, in case an incident of breach of your personal data occurs.
The period for which the data shall be maintained is determined on the basis of the following specific criteria, where appropriate:
This section determines the policies and the procedure of maintaining data, which have been designed to ensure that they comply with our legal obligations as regards to the maintenance and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for a longer period than it is necessary for such purpose or purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we shall keep the documents (including electronic documents) which contain personal data:
to the extent that it is required by law to do so. If we consider that the documents may be relevant to any current or future legal procedure. And in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties in order to prevent fraud and to reduce credit risk).
Safety of your personal data
We shall take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We shall store all personal information which you provide to safe (protected by password and firewall) web servers.
Changes in the personal data text
What are your rights regarding your personal data
Each natural person, the data of whom is subject to processing by our company has the following rights:
Right to information:
You have the right to information regarding our identity and contact details or of our representatives, the purposes of processing for which the personal data are indented, as well as the legal ground for the processing, the recipients or the categories of recipients of personal data. In the context of the principal of transparency, you may address us, requesting further information on the method of processing of your personal data and on the method of exercising your rights, by submitting relevant requests. The response to your requests shall Take place without delay and in any case within one month from the receipt of the request. Such deadline may be extended for two more months, if required, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests.
Right of access:
You have the right to be aware and to verify the legality of the processing and to request from us copies of the personal data which are subject to processing. Therefore, you have the right to have access to the data and to receive supplementary information regarding their processing. Also you have the right of access to more specific information as regards to the content and the method of exercising your individual rights.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to study, rectify, update or amend your personal data.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to submit a request of erasure of your personal data, when we process them on the basis of your consent or in order to protect our legal interests. In all other cases (such as, indicatively, when there is a contract, obligation of processing of personal data imposed by law, public interest), such right is subject to certain restrictions or it does not apply, where appropriate (e.g. we are entitled to refuse the erasure of your personal data intended for the establishment, exercise or defense of our legal claims).
Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) when you contest the accuracy of personal data and until verification is completed, (b) when you oppose the erasure of personal data and you request, instead of it, the restriction of their use, (c) when personal data are not necessary for the purposes of processing, however, they are necessary to you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, and (δ) when you object to the processing until the completion of the verification as to whether there are legitimate grounds regarding us which override those for which you object to the processing.
Right to object to the processing:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, in the cases where, as described above, it is necessary for purposes of legal interests that we pursue as controllers, as well as to the processing for direct marketing purposes. More specifically, you have the right to object to any exclusively automated decision-making, including profiling, which has legal effects relating to or affecting you significantly. By way of exception, you may not object to the automated decision-making relating to you, when such decision is either necessary for the conclusion or the performance of the agreement we have concluded with you, or it is based on your explicit and free consent.
Right to portability:
You have the right to receive, free of charge, your personal data in a form which allows you to have access to them, to use them and to process them by commonly widespread methods of processing. Also, you have the right to request from us, if it is technically feasible, to transfer the data directly to another controller. This right of yours exists for the data that you have provided to us and their processing is conducted by automated means on the basis of your consent or in pursuance of a relevant agreement.
Right to withdraw consent:
Finally, our company informs you that, where the processing is based on your explicit and free consent, you have the right to freely withdraw it, without the legality of the processing based on your consent, before you withdraw it, being affected.
Right to lodge a complaint with the HDPA
In case of breach of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr): Call Centre : +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.